Position Title: Cleaner
Activation Date: 18 October, 2021 Announced Date: 18 October, 2021 Expire Date: 22 October, 2021
About Agricultural Development Fund:
The Agricultural Development Fund (ADF) will act as a second-tier wholesale lending institution that will lend to intermediaries in the agricultural value chain, who will then on-lend to small commercial farmers, defined as farmers with 1-30 hectares. ADF is capitalized by a $100 million grant provided by the United States Government to the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan to increase lending to the agriculture sector to create a more competitive agriculture sector through expanded agricultural production and increased incomes for agricultural households. ADF will lend directly and indirectly to banks, non-bank financial institutions, credit unions, microfinance institutions and non-financial intermediaries such as private farmer associations, farm stores, agricultural depots, food processors, agribusinesses and other market participants and informal providers of finance that support the development of agricultural value chains in Afghanistan and can enhance the supply of agricultural credit to the end-borrowers at the farm level.
- Provide comprehensive cleaning service within the building and outdoor areas, roof tops, balconies, driveways. This includes cleaning of the offices, training halls, toilets and public areas.
- Deep cleaning of offices, hallways, corridors and outdoor areas.
- Assist the Procurement department to set up the purchased equipment in storage rooms.
- Provide guests with tea & coffee.
- Provide drinking Water for all offices.
- Assisting cooks to arrange tables for daily lunch.
- Clean the house glassware, furniture and electronic items on daily basis at minimum.
- Empty all trash cans whenever required.
- Ensure that Office, bathroom and cleaning supplies are placed in their appropriate areas when required.
- Keep hygiene of the tea/coffee station and keep the tools washed and cleaned at all the times.
- Keep good hygiene and personal look and dressing.
- Perform any other tasks given by the supervisor
- Perform all the assigned tasks regularly and in a better manner.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience as a Cleaner in a similar type setting.
- At least 12th class graduated.
- Ability read, write national languages and communicate clearly.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
All interested qualified applicants are encouraged to send their CV and Cover Letter indicating the position title and vacancy number ( ADF- 157 ) in the subject line before the closing date to the below email address. Only those applicants short-listed for this position will be contacted for an interview.